Bayside Search Group is excited to partner with a FUN Fast-Fashion retailer, based in Pittsburg, looking for a Director, Human Resources!
The Director, Human Resources will serve as the main HR advisor to the business and works directly with senior leadership, managers, and colleagues to deploy HR solutions. They leverage business group knowledge to identify and implement HR related improvement opportunities across the creative functions that they support.
The HR Business Partner will provide a tactical focus and perspective on local talent pipeline supply and demand needs, provide guidance and counsel to associates, managers and leaders on performance and development activities, and support associate relations action.
- Understand the business strategy and help drive key HR programs within a home office, field organization or distribution center to further the business objective
- Maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit’s financial position and midrange plans.
- Partners closely with leadership or managerial teams to improve the effectiveness and performance of both individuals and teams
- Assist in building and executing workforce and leadership succession plans including an overview and assessment of current talent
- Partner with and coach business leaders and their leadership teams to implement optimal organization structures at all levels of the business
- Provides day-today performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Collect, analyze, and articulate business requirements and challenges, and translate them into executable HR initiatives
- Drive HR program and service delivery effectiveness and collaborate with HR Functions (compensation, benefits, associate relations, HRIS) to deliver effective HR solutions aligned to business strategies
- Leads the performance management, talent review and compensation process across the business (using the tools provided), including identifying high performing leaders and ensuring development plans are in place.
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree in business or HR related areas preferred
- 8+ years of HR experience; Retail experience strongly preferred
- Creative problem solver: ability to navigate through complexity; strong systems thinker who can operate across the organization
- Must possess impeccable integrity, good judgement and professionalism
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated understanding of business strategy
- Ability to build deep and influential business partnerships throughout the organization
- Strong analytical abilities to illustrate HR’s impact on the organization
- Ability to confidently facilitate conversations between people with differing views and backgrounds
- Demonstrated success working in complex organizations and be able to flex in the support required for business segments, distribution centers or home offices
- Able to appropriately push back and challenge the status quo
- Proven experience as an HRBP
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS:
- Competitive base salary with bonus
- Full benefits and 401(k)
- Relocation assistance
- Future growth potential