Director ASC Surgery Center Administrator
Our client is in search of a dynamic leader to join their growing team of Administrators within the Ambulatory Surgery Division (ASD).
Job duties include:
- Build on your surgery center's reputation with physicians, patients, third party payors, and the community maximizing physician satisfaction as well as driving the growth of the center.
- Facilitate positive effective working relationships with your center’s Governing Body, Medical Director, and Medical staff.
- Work closely with your Business Office to institute budget controls, monitor accounts receivables and payables, prepare and project annual budgets.
- Leverage your internal corporate support teams and hospital resources. (Regional Business Office, Central Business Office, Legal, Clinical Quality, Risk Management, Business Development, Partnership Management, Credentialing, HR, Compensation, Accounting, Finance, etc.)
Oversee and build your team maximizing performance and employee engagement.
- Participate in professional and community organizations to promote better public relations contributing to the growth of the center.
- Negotiate and execute center contracts.\
- Expected to be a subject matter expert for AAAHC survey processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Nursing or related field.
- Equivalent work experience may substitute degree requirement.
- Minimum (3) years direct experience or related experience.
- Experience in outpatient healthcare operations or similar service environments preferred.
Our client offers unlimited sunshine, a great facility comprised of world class physicians and clinicians, great benefits and unlimited growth potential!
For prompt and confidential consideration, please apply to the link below:
Click here to apply online