PrincetonOne is a nationally recognized talent solutions provider helping companies grow through four unique divisions throughout our 14 offices—Executive Search, Professional Search, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, and Contract Staffing. Regardless of the size or scope of a project, PrincetonOne has the expertise to deliver scalable solutions that are positioned to deliver results. Its deep industry experience combined with a broad range of services and capabilities enables the firm to help companies reach the highest levels of excellence in their talent solutions.
EXECUTIVE SEARCH DIVISION
PrincetonOne’s Executive Search division is comprised of key managing partners, managing directors and strategic account directors, with an average tenure of more than 15 years, our team is rounded out by a group of dedicated researchers and recruiters. Our clients rely on us as trusted advisors to determine exactly what they are looking for in a candidate profile and why. We provide high touch service in every aspect of the process, from defining the search through candidate onboarding. Listening to all of the dynamics involved in the retained recruiting process helps us ensure that all our client’s key stakeholders for the search project are on the same page. The result of our singular dedication is an extremely high success rate for our clients. Our reduced time to hire is driven by our refined process and existing candidate relationships, as well as our collaboration and cooperation with our clients.
We are looking for a seasoned search leader to join our Executive Search division in our Tampa FL office. This person will be working with our leadership team to establish and implement the strategy for a new practice area. This person will build their practice and have access to both research and recruiting personnel across our organization to assist in executing the search process. He/she will have the opportunity to build a high-performing team as the practice grow and work with established clients while bringing or establishing new client relationships. A successful individual in this role will be responsible for positioning our firm and our search practice as the market leader and sought-after subject matter experts.
Other responsibilities include:
• Acquire new clients through direct selling of retained executive search solutions
• Serves as subject matter expert on search industry and market trends and recruiting best practices.
• Engages in a variety of business development related activities, developing new business relationships through networking, candidate and client leads, referrals and various forms of marketing and development activities.
• Establishes and maintains a network of industry contacts through participation in industry related associations and other professional networking organizations.
• Partners with clients to define strategic objectives.
• Analyzes client needs, determines best recruiting methods and creates and deploys client-specific and/or role-specific recruiting strategies with team.
• Provides guidance to client and team to facilitate the negotiation process.
• Builds and maintains a comprehensive candidate pipeline that addresses current and future client needs.
• Meet revenue goals as established with leadership
• Utilize and maintain company database
• Coaches, develops and mentors members of recruiting team ensuring each member is set up for success with clients.
• Candidate will have 5+ years of leadership in developing and expanding a search practice and be fully versed in full life-cycle recruiting.
• Formulate strong relationships, particularly with executive leadership, management teams and boards of directors as well as senior level candidates.
• Excellent articulation, communication and customer service skills both written and verbal
• Experience working in a sales/commissions based environment
• Superior time management and organizational skills
• A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Interest and passion in the executive search industry
• Problem solving and strong analytical experience
• A competitive spirit.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Compensation plan that rewards six figure effort with six figure income
• PTO and paid holidays
• Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401k plan. Incentive trips to exotic locations; excellent training; state of the art technology; fully resourced research department
Equal Opportunity Employer