Management Recruiters International Inc. (MRINetwork) is the world’s largest executive search and recruitment organization with a global network of offices and recruiting professionals. Founded in 1966 and consisting of five offices across New England, The Boston Group is one of MRI’s oldest, largest, and most highly acclaimed members.
Our Client is among the top 25 largest contractors in MA. They have crafted a reputation for building great relationship while providing precise budgeting, diligent scheduling, comprehensive communication and delivering on promises. Whether the work is ground-up construction projects, complex renovations, corporate fit-outs or projects with advanced technical requirements, high-profile customers choose my Client. Why? Because they demand exceptional. No exceptions. Company atmosphere fosters integrity, passion and teamwork. Their great projects, great teams and great relationships make it a very desirable place to work. They have identified the need for a Construction Superintendent to manage the jobsite workforce to achieve the ultimate project goal of timely completion. This an opportunity worth checking out!
The Construction Superintendent will:
- Create project schedules, in conjunction with the Project Manager
- Hold weekly schedule coordination meetings to outline requirements for work completion
- Implement, monitor and drive the project schedule.
- Provide daily job reports including manpower, activities performed and materials delivered.
- Manage the Company Safety Program and ensure subcontractor compliance.
- Initiate RFIs to address issues with interpretation of plans and specifications.
- Assure that materials are delivered in a timely manner and subcontractors arrive as scheduled.
- Coordinate and schedule all inspections with local and state officials, as needed.
- Monitor the project to ensure adherence to construction documents and project requirements.
- Develop positive relationships with the architect, engineers, subcontractors, material suppliers, building inspectors, OSHA, town officials and the Client.
- Maintain site project files
- Aggressively pursue the completion of project punch list items..
The Construction Superintendent will have:
- BS in Construction Management or Building Engineering or applicable experience
- 5+ years’ of construction management experience with a medium to large CM firm
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously valued at $20-80 million
- A current OSHA 30 certificate
- Good track record working with Project Managers and Management personnel
- A strong background knowledge of construction disciplines.
- Excellent working relationships with subcontractors, code inspectors and clients
- Exceptional leadership, communication, persuasive skills
- Successful track record of project completions and high client satisfaction.
- Ability to pass drug screening tests and background checks
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Suite to include Project, Word, Excel, and Adobe software, Procore, Timberline, Primavera P6
- A Clean driving record with a valid driver’s license
- Construction Supervisor’s License
Key words: Field construction management, OSHA 30, Construction Supervisor’s License, Computer skills, MS Suite, software, project oversight through completion, clean driving record
Qualified candidates send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org