Scope of the Job
We are looking for a self-motivated and results-driven General Manager to direct and manage our USA organization's business activities and to develop and implement effective business strategies and programs.
Reporting to the CEO, the duties for the General Manager include allocating budget resources, monitoring financial activities, managing operational costs, formulating policies, coordinating business operations, monitoring and motivating staff, ensuring good customer service, improving administration processes, engaging with vendors, hiring and training employees,
The General Manager must have an entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing business functions providing the CEO with an accurate state of the business information and quickly pointing growth opportunities and improvements needed in the organization.
- Reporting to the CEO, the General Manager works formulating the overall strategy, accomplishes subsidiary objectives by analyzing accounting and financial data, establishing plans, budgets, and results in measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; and making mid-course corrections.
- The General Manager accounts for all business activities, support staff development, enhance efficiency, drive sales, and improve revenue, maintain relationships with clients, enhance the organization's image, and meet overall growth objectives.
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; cultivating a climate for offering information and opinions and providing educational opportunities.
- The General Manager will monitor closely the growth of the company’s independent sales organization in the USA as measured by the Distributor’s productivity, activity, sponsoring, and retention rates.
- Leads cross-functional teams in the USA and works with the Headquarters creating strategic decisions across Merchandising, Technology, Marketing, and Operations.
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness of programs and materials and look for opportunities to enhance and ensure it is using the most current information/data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Finance, or related field required.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Management and 3+ years in a similar position.
- 5+ years of direct/social selling experience preferred.
- Proven experience in planning, budgeting, and being responsible for the company’s P&L.
- The successful candidate for this role should possess superior knowledge of business functions, exceptional budgeting and finance skills, and strong leadership qualities.
- To be successful in this role, you must be a thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker ensuring our profits are on the rise.
- Extensive experience developing teams to their fullest potential, providing honest feedback, coaching, and career pathing.
- Must be innovative, analytical, and able to create solutions and programs to help employees and distributors thrive in a dynamic changing marketplace and competitive landscape.
- Be goal-oriented: set and achieve aggressive goals with measurable results.
- Have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to travel to LATAM and within the USA as needed.
- Must be bilingual—Spanish and English.
We do not discriminate in the acceptance or referral of candidates on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, or other legally protected characteristics.