MIM Operations and Commodity Sourcing Supervisor
Manufacturing Leadership – Six Figure Income
Siter-Neubauer & Associates has multiple opportunities for MIM Operations and Commodity Sourcing Supervisor to be a part of some exciting upcoming projects. Growth is in full force and company is looking to hire very quickly! This is an opportunity to work with the leading manufacturer of premium production firearms for over 40 years! You will be the point of contact for the production operations.
- Supervising day-to-day activities of the MIM operations
- Responsible for all MIM production and engineering staff
- Conduct research to ascertain the products or supplies that provide best value, quality and delivery schedules.
- Process Engineering Support
- Knowledge of (S,Q,D,C) Safety Metrics, Quality Metrics, Production Costs, Delivery Schedules
- Production Planning
- Manage dept. expenses and budgets
- Oversee MIM Operations
- 10 years of manufacturing experience
- 5 years of MIM minimum experience
- 5 years of people leadership experience
- 2 years of project management experience.
- Ability to verbally communicate in English language
- Competent in Computer and software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
Competitive salary with fringe benefits, PTO, Savings Plans & 401k, among other benefits are also available! Contact us today for an interview.