My client, located in Cookeville, Tennessee, is looking for a Molding Manager to join its team. This person will direct operations and employment of the Molding Department to ensure safety, quality, productivity, housekeeping, and continuous improvement goals are met. Excellent benefits package included.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent job experience
- 8 years in plastics injection molding industry including hands on experience
- 3 years supervisory experience in molding environment
- MS Office
- Exceptional leadership, communication, and an ability to prioritize duties in a changing environment while still meeting business objectives
- Experience with Lean manufacturing, safety, and operational management (Preferred)
- Responsible for oversight of all production related activities molding department and ensuring goals for safety, quality, cost and employee development are achieved.
- Identify and implement cost savings projects to improve overall department efficiency.
- Manage production, output, quality, and efficiency of (4) 12-hour shift operation.
- Identify areas of improvement in cavitation, material usage and logistics, and operational effectiveness.
- Budget planning and management.
- Evaluate tool designs to ensure process capabilities.
- Establish manufacturing processes for new tooling.
- Troubleshoot processing issues to identify root causes.
- Identify and implement cost reduction initiatives for the molding department.
- Focus on scrap reduction and changeover optimization.
If you are looking for a stable company that will offer you career advancement and meet the above requirements, please send your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews are being scheduled NOW.