If you are an accomplished leader of global manufacturing operations with P&L responsibility, coming from the manufacturing industry, with discrete manufacturing, made to order products experience and responsible for P&L of $400 Million -$500 Million, both commercial and operational P&L,we may have an exciting and challenging opportunity for you to consider.
We are seeking a leader who will be comfortable in a role with 60% strategic and 40% operational responsibilities, working to improve Six Sigma, Lean and overall manufacturing efficiency, strengthen markets, improve core business and product strategy opportunities, portfolio management, change management, returning cost to capital, and goal deployment for a division with plants internationally and within the United States. Required travel will be 50%.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys developing and leading teams to drive the positive implementation of change management, utilizing Hoshin techniques to drive strategies and success of the company goals and objectives. This is a very customer-centric organization and the successful individual will come from a similar environment where the customer comes first.
The Divisional General Manager will have accountability for the divisional success, employee morale, rally others around the cause, empower and direct key leaders on their team to proactively change the direction of the teams to better provide profitable and achievable activities, then move into a continuous improvement mode moving forward.
The Division General Manager will have responsibility for all functional departments including Sales/Marketing, Supply Chain, Operations/Production, Engineering, Maintenance/Facilities, Finance, I.T. and HR to successfully build your key team for achieving corporate objectives and goals. This role will be responsible for traveling internationally and domestically to work with your teams, implement change, improve all aspects of the business and the teams to better serve their customers and mitigate market risks by keeping a step ahead of the competition in a growing marketplace.
The Selected individuals we are seeking must have the following experience, skills and education for consideration:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering Required, MBA or Masters Preferred
- B2B Industrial products or automotive products manufacturing required
- Demonstrated career movement upward within the manufacturing/operations side of the business.
- Full P&L Responsibility of $400 Million in Commercial and Operational P&L
- 7+ years as a GM with 10+ years of overall minimum experience
- Expertise in financial business analysis and optimization
- Work experience in a matrixed organization
- Working successfully in a collaborative, team environment.
- Demonstrated experience delivering strategic results from programs you develop
- Business to Business manufacturing discrete manufacturing, made to order products
- Six Sigma, Lean, Hoshin experience
- Demonstrated Stable, consistent and forward moving career history.
- Experience Driving Accountability With Teams in a Positive, Inspirational and Can Do Approach.
- Change Management Accomplishments.